a few things...
got my 1000th hit kiriban
I've started planning your prize, and hopefully it'll be done some time in the next decade or so
(again, apologies in advance!!)
speaking of kiribans, I was lucky enough to get
's 1000th hit! And she drew me this cuuuute kitty
as a prize!! ^____^ Thanks again!!
and now, some FUN NEWS!!! (and by "FUN" I mean "terribly painful" and other words and terms synonymous with that) it's kinda long (even though I was trying to be brief. haha you know rambley ol' me
) so if you're not interested, feel free to skip.
On Friday I got my two right wisdom teeth out x____X sigh. I had my two left ones taken out in December (partially because my insurance only allowed for two at a time, partially so that I would have a side of my mouth FREE OF PAIN to chew on
) I will spare you all my long rambley story (that, is unless you'd like to hear it, haha) But here's the gist of what happened this time:
- the sun was in my eyes, THE ENTIRE TIME.
(they didn't have any curtains on their windows. wtf.)
- TEN NOVOCAINE INJECTIONS
- no "knock out gas" or anything like that, as I get "bad trips" and can't handle those kinds of things @_@
- LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF DRILLING. (it felt like there was a damn power tool in my mouth x___x I was thankful it didn't have the same high pitch that the cavity drills have... but instead, it was replaced with a WAAAY louder and WAAAY harsher vibration @__@)
I wanted to keep my teeth, unfortunately, they had to shatter those bastards to PIECES, so now all I have are little bits of teeth as a souvenier
- LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF YANKING. (and of course, since the doctor couldn't really be "nice" about it, he was TOTALLY crushing my face and basically yanking my ENTIRE HEAD when he tried to unearth my teeth [especially the top one, which brings me to my final point...])
- my top right wisdom tooth was apparently CONNECTED TO MY SINUS BONE!!!!!!!
(or something like that) sigh. So as a result, that one was a TOTAL BITCH to get out @_____@
Furthermore, the doctor said that because it was connected all the way up there, I would be experiencing lots of nasal drip in my throat (you know, that feeling you get when you're sick, and your nose starts running into your throat... OR when you're swimming, and you inhale water. That
fun feeling.) and
that I might get some nose bleeds, as I'll be bleeding from up in my sinuses, and since he stitched my gums back together, the bleeding won't be able to go through my mouth after the first day or two.
I'll spare you all the gory details, but let me just say this:
I AM SO
GOTH, I AM DROWNING IN BLOOOOD!!!!1111
- and now, I'm currently on three medications.
1) Vicodin, to kill the pain (although I stopped taking that after the first day, due to SEVERE paranoia; I don't think my body can handle most hardcore pain killers like that, as I took percocet
last time [aka, the hardest oral painkiller you can get on the market... legally, at least? haha] and OHHH man. two words: DEATH NAUSEA. actually, six words: DEATH NAUSEA DEATH NAUSEA DEATH NAUSEA
so instead I just took Ibuprofen, and took any of the excess pain in stride, because I'd rather deal with the mouth pain, than DEATH NAUSEA @_@)
2) an antibiotic to prevent infection
3) a steroid... TO FUEL MY PATH TO THE OLYMPICS!!!!!1111
... (kidding... I'm not much for sports. haha) ...to bring down the severe swelling of my right cheek x___x
So yes, good times. Fun for the whole family. Overall, I would say that my recovery this time is VASTLY better than the last time (again, that's another story in itself), but the surgery this time was waaaaay worse
And hey, if any of you wanna share your own wisdom teeth experiences, I'd enjoy hearing about it XD haha
and here's the usual stuff for first time visitors....
I decided to join deviantART after noticing the vast amount of users here, as opposed to the -
4905845 visitors that visit my art websites. hahah So hopefully maybe more people will see my wonderful masterpieces* and be enlightened**.
With any luck, 1% of the comments will be positive!
ps- to see my art displayed in my own homemade layouts, here are links to my art sites:edit:
stupid me. I didn't realize you had to have "quotes" around urls
I fixed the links here, so now they work.
- ASCII and you shall receive
- Polymer wants another dumb cliche
- Book cover art
(fanart acryllic paintings)
*and by "wonderful masterpieces" I mean "sorry excuses for art."
**and by "be enlightened" I mean, "not traumatized forever."
-------------------updated on 6/5/04
(I apologize for just tacking this on to my old journal entry. haha But I mainly wanna use this entry as an intro post and keep it on my front page.)reference for myself, my favorite emoticons ^_^